domingo, 13 de mayo de 2007

Happy Mother's Day Mom


Today is Mother's Day. My mom is in Cincinnati and I am in Mexico. It's hard being so far away, but I want to take a moment and tell you about her. Today she probably went to church and then out to brunch with my father and brother and his family. She loves her grandkids and loves to spend time with them. After lunch, you wouldn't be surprised to find her in the yard planting flowers or pruning bushes. She loves to get her hands dirty and always does a wonderful job making the house look picture perfect. The inside of the house is as beautiful as the outside. Come to think of it, it is just like my mom. She is a wonderful woman of God and I am proud to be her son.
Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you and miss you.

Greg

No hay comentarios: