jueves, 17 de mayo de 2007

God gives us what we need.........




I was reminded recently in our past how God would often provide extra hours of work or a wedding or some other means for our family to make more money right before an event that would lead to the need for that money. You know, a medical need or the car would die. I was so thankful for God's provision and it didn't take us long to not plan on spending that money for a while until God made it clear what it was for. The last week or two, I have felt God allowing us to make extra deposits in our family's lives. Times of quality time spent with one another. Taking a hike up the mountain in our own neighborhood, helping Dad with chores and putting together our crochet set, games played, special dates had for breakfast or lunch with Dad. I'm extra grateful for this time as we are quickly approaching the business of summer. I know not to take these times for granted as I will soon need to look back and rely on this time spent as a family. Thank God that he gives us what we need.

No hay comentarios: