sábado, 19 de mayo de 2007

Ben's Life in Monterrey

This is my view of the mountains on both sides

This is a picture of our fort/hideout. All my friends and I have built a stone wall and dug out from behind this stump. I took the picture from on top of a nearby tree that we climb. Our fort is on the property where they are going to build our new school so we will have to find a different place for a fort. It is a lot of fun there.
This building is called Lugar de Misericordia which means Place of Mercy. It is on the right hand side of this building that my family lives. We have a three bedroom apartment. Another staff family lives on the second floor in the back of the building and the first floor is where people who come on mission trips stay while they are here. It can hold up to 100 people.
This is my room and the other picture is the stairs to our apartment.

A few of my friends here in Mexico.

My desk and the inside of my school. Sierra Madre Christian Academy. There are currently 13 students. Next year there will be 15 from K-5

3 comentarios:

Rich Cary dijo...

Ben,
Thanks for sharing the pictures and details of your new home. It really helps me understand and appreciate Monterrey and your family's ministry and life there. God bless you guys and know you are in our prayers!

In Christ, Rich Cary

P.S. You may want to take off that picture of your Dad with the Indiana shirt...I need to send him a UK Wildcats shirt to wear instead! :-)

Albert Einswine dijo...

WOW Ben, what great pictures! It's wonderful to see where you live. I especially like your fort. You and your friends did a good job building it. I'll look at your blog for more pictures and stories of your life in Mexico soon. Say hi to your brothers and your mom and dad.
Love, Uncle Rick

Unknown dijo...

Dear Ben,
I love your blog post! You took some really great pictures! I can't wait to see you graduate tomorrow!

Your teacher,
Miss Katie