jueves, 31 de mayo de 2007

Abundant Life......


I hope you don't get tired of me talking about the people of the Cadereyta. Last week Kelly and I were invited to join the women's study at the Cadereyta. We had a great time of study, fellowship and food. I was struck with how quickly they shared testimony of what God had done or was doing in their lives. They were just as quick with prayer request. These were women who called on the Almighty God to be with them on a daily basis. We were surrounded by material need and yet never have I felt spiritually rich. I sometimes fool myself thinking that God would use me to will lead them in spiritual things. I am truly blessed. There were many more there than usual. Veronica said it's probably because us "Gringos" were there. Maybe that is how God will use us. Who knows. I feel blessed to be apart. Thank you for all your prayers and support. There is great need both physically and spiritually in the Cadereyta. But God has a beacon in these women's lives. Praise God. Gracias a Dios.

No hay comentarios: