domingo, 6 de mayo de 2007

Happy Birthday Dad....

Today is my father's birthday. I can almost picture what is happening at their house. First church than out either with family or friends for lunch (depending which meal my brother and sister planned to be with him). Then home to their house to hang out, give him a little bit of a hard time, and love on him mainly. Dessert can be just about anything cause my Dad seems to have lots of favorites. Angel food cake, blueberry, apple, or cherry pie. My Mom is a great cook so that explains why he might have lots of favorites. After some good visiting, the TV just might happen to come on to a golf tournament. And with everyone's tummy's full, some napping may take place. Dad, I'm sending some love your way, you can eat my piece of whatever Mom may serve and I'm sending some ZZZZZ's your direction too. I love you.
Cathy

No hay comentarios: