domingo, 4 de marzo de 2007

We remember John Robert

Today I'm reminded of a couple I know who gave birth to their premature precious little one last year but he did not survive. This couple had waited a long time and were so pleasantly surprised to find out they were pregnant. Those are times when whys are easy to ask of the Lord. We can't imagine why God allows more hurt on people who are hurting. I'm sure I still don't know the whys of that situation and how God will continue to use them but I do know what I and many others were able to see through watching and being apart of their lives and how they handled their sorrow. God carried them through that time. They were real people, feeling real pain, having real faith, and living each day with each other and God. God gave them glory strength through the days they didn't feel like doing anything. God gave them humility and love to carry on. I'm happy to say that a year later, God has given them another baby boy. We rejoice with our friends. We couldn't be happier. But, dear friends, I want you to know, we remember John Robert and I know in that in many ways your lives are richer because of him.

1 comentario:

The Hoosier Haymakers dijo...

We LOVE you, Huffer Family! We'll chat soon.

John, Cindy, and Isaac