lunes, 5 de marzo de 2007



Cathy with friends at the Cadereyta. These adorable children are two or hundreds of people who live at the Cadereyta. I enjoy going with groups or with another staff women Kelly as we play with, talk with, pray with these people who are in need. There is no labels to hide behind or make up to get through. I enjoy an moment I get to go here as people are genuine, kind and loving. I invite you to come visit and we will go to the Cadereyta. God has met me here more than once and I am "richer" everytime I go.

2 comentarios:

the ewings dijo...

I want to go with you. Your pictures are fabulous and you can teach me how to set you pictures aside with the captions. I can't figure it out. I love your bright photos!

Uncle Gary dijo...

Cathy: "Ok...you two...look cute and I'm going to Blind my eyes while looking into the sun.....was that the flash.....or still the sun?"