sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2007

Pray for Nuri.....

I have no photograph of Nuri. Partly because she is so shy and I wanted to build a relationship with her first. I never got the feeling that she was proud of the fact that she was pregnant at age 15. She has quite a story and I have shared some with many of you. She has a past full of hurt and is not surrounded by family that fully accept her for who she is but for more of what she can do for them. I met her in April when she first found out she was pregnant. She seemed 15 then. Now she is due and looks like a woman who has been through so much. Please pray for her. We went out to the Cadereyta last week. She wasn't there. She was at a clinic, perhaps giving birth. A woman who said she was her mom (although I know she wasn't ) was there. She gave me the creeps. We prayed with her for Nuri, and her family. Please pray for Nuri's health as she will continue to take care of her "brothers" as well as her new baby. Pray for protection for her and the children. Pray for salvation and protection from the enemy as I believe they are into something ( my spanish keeps me from understanding it all). I plan to go early this week to hopefully see her and the baby and even have a photo to share with you (maybe;)
Thank you.

No hay comentarios: