jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007

I missed the boat.....

I realized I missed the opportunity to ask you all to pray for me. I think I was too busy telling myself it was just minor surgery however I still should have asked for prayer. Earlier this October I had hernia repair. It was an umbilical hernia and small (about an inch). The Lord saw me through my concerns of surgery in a different country with a different language. My doctor spoke English as did the Anesthesiologist. I am well. Praise God all went well. This is also why I haven't blogged much as our internet is downstairs and I was limited for a while. If you are facing something that you find yourself playing it down. Let someone know. I'd love to pray for you and we can praise God together.

1 comentario:

Rich Cary dijo...

Cathy,

Although we didn't have the priveledge to pray for you before the surgery, we will thank God that all went well! :-) Please pray for Lori's brother and sis-in law. They are trying to adopt a little girl just a little younger than Sarah from your blog post who is in Guatamala. They are going back for a visit in December and hope to have her in the states by the spring. It is a huge step for them, and we pray for God's will. Also a praise: My Dad got a clean bill of health on his oncologist visits this week!

God bless! The Carys