jueves, 1 de noviembre de 2007

Meet Sarah

This is Sarah. She is 6 years old. Lives with her Mom and sister. And is as sweet as she looks. She lives in Meme's Rio. Its a community of 60 or so who live on the river banks . This land is really the government's land however these people have squatted there long enough that they legally can live there. I recently began visiting here in hopes to start a children's time with possibly songs, a snack and a Veggie Tale in Spanish. Please pray for me as this is definitely going out of my comfort zone. I have had a chance to meet some of the kids. It is Sarah here that the Lord used to grab my heart and give me a desire to do this. Will you pray with me for the following things. Pray that I will find the right time for me, Meme, the kids as they are in school in the afternoon (which is ideal time for me). Pray for protection and discernment. Pray for the souls of these little ones. It is my hope that as God works in the hearts of these kids, their parents will want to know the good news of Christ as well. Pray, Pray, Pray. Thank you.

No hay comentarios: