jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2007

Feliz Accion de Gracias.....Happy Thanksgiving

There are so many things to be thankful for. Jesus, family and friends top the list for sure. Spending the holidays away from home really make you appreciate what we have always had. It can be easy to get caught up in what we are missing. Greg is on an outreach to the Cadereyta today and I went on one yesterday to the Rio. Spending time with these great people allow me to see what is really important. It's not always the gigantic meal, but those around the table. (this is something I'll have to remember when I'm making the turkey and it is dry....) Tonight the staff of B2B will all eat together. We will have something like 60-70 people sharing in a meal together sharing what we are thankful for. Its such a loaded question. If we are honest with ourselves each one should be able to share for hours. As I am counting my blessings with my family and B2B family please know you will be among those that I am thankful for.

1 comentario:

the ewings dijo...

Oh, so thankful for you also sis! Love ya,Chris