domingo, 22 de junio de 2008

Some people come into your live.....

make footprints on your heart and you are never the same."
I read that on a card somewhere, but it spoke true last week. My husband and I were touched by a group from Urbancrest Baptist Church. They had such genuine servant hearts, great insights and thought my husband was a good singer. What can I say we loved serving with them. On the last night, they surrounded me and prayed for Greg and I and our family. This summer we are studying about "one anothering". We felt one anothered in a big way. Please don't underestimate the power of prayer. This group worked hard, encouraged one another, gave to the kids and one another, cared for one another, had fun with one another and prayed for one another. I wish I could put into words how we grew from this group. Thanks Urbancrest.

No hay comentarios: