domingo, 22 de junio de 2008

Cousin time

Me and my twin, Chris
Caroline and friends at Rayitos de Luz
Cousins


We loved having Caroline here an extra week. I love my family. Caroline is super sweet, insightful, giving, and gracious. I think God has great plans for her life. She saved money to buy needed things for the kids at Rayitos de Luz. When she asked what they needed, she didn't think twice when the answer was underwear and socks. She gladly bought them and gave them to the director. I'm proud of my niece. As the old saying goes, the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. My sister and brother in law both have the same loving, obedient heart for God and the work he is doing. She looked for every and any opportunity to talk with a Mexican, and try out her Spanish or learn more. We love you Caroline.

3 comentarios:

the ewings dijo...

You are sooo sweet! You did a great job on Ceci's party!!! Everything looked fabulous and she looked soooo happy!!! - Chris

the ewings dijo...

Did you get any other photos of us in Mexico? I got nuthing. :( What was I thinking.

Chris

the ewings dijo...

Thank You so much aunt Cathy