sábado, 21 de junio de 2008

so much to write so little time.....

Stayed tuned for more writing, I don't have a ton of time but want to tell you what a great week we had. Caroline, our niece stayed last week, Greg and I both worked with a great group called Urbancrest, had some fun illustrations in my life like the time I got lost going to Rayitos de Luc this week. All of these and more are coming. Keep praying for God to work in the lives of the kids and the groups He is soooo good. Tomorrow is a quinceanera for Karen Cecilia from Manantial de Amor. Pray that she feels special in the eyes of the Lord. That the Lord would speak to her on this special day. How fun. I'll be posting pictures of this too. Stay Tuned.....

1 comentario:

the ewings dijo...

I just CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm tuned in that is for sure!!! Praying for the details tomorrow! - chris