martes, 10 de junio de 2008

My sister Chris and niece Caroline are here....

This week we are hosting 2 groups that include 92 people and another 80 people that live here and somewhere between 400-500 children from the homes we work with and you've got a party. Below is a picture of our gathering. We ate together, had wonderful worship, a pastor shared a word and we prayed for the workers and Beth and Todd. It was a great night. Many kids made a decision to earnestly seek God for Big things in their lives. Below is a picture of Caroline with a child from a children's home playing a group game. Ben is with his partner too. I hope to post some photos of my sister. We are busy but I've so enjoyed having them here.


2 comentarios:

Miss Katie dijo...

look at that nice hair cut! :) miss you all!

the ewings dijo...

Had a great time and really miss you all! I know Caroline is enjoying her time with you!!! - Chris