miércoles, 27 de enero de 2010

We have a cook in our family



It's fun to see God develop your babies into growing kids with individual gifts, talents and interests. Mark has had a creative flair to his personality and recently he has channeled that into cooking. Our whole family has benefited from this for sure. He created one dessert he has called "Mark" and three other names I don't remember. When I'm in a pinch for dinner or any meal for that matter, Mark jumps in and says "I'll cook" Here you can see his award winning (award by me) pancakes and his famous "Mark" that he made for snack at school.

1 comentario:

Kathryn dijo...

hmm next time i come i will have to bring him a chef's hat and he will have to help me fix dinners!!!! yayy for people who love to cook! tell him i want his recipes!
Kathryn Gurley