viernes, 6 de abril de 2007

With 6 You Get An Eggroll

Thank you for your prayers. Today we were planning on having boys come to our house. God had different plans. We were able to ask three great girls- Teresa, Monica and Magali. These three joined in with a soccer game, sidewalk chalk pictures, lunch and a movie. We really had a great time. It also gave me new appreciation for what my parents did in raising six of us. Teresa is 16 and Mark was the youngest at 6 so there was quite a span of activities happening.
I wanted to be able to share about the fact that today is Good Friday and the hope that we have knowing that Easter Sunday is coming. That will have to wait until my Spanish is better. I was able to ask if they had fun and all three said yes with no hesitation. Praise God for what we are able to be a part of.

No hay comentarios: