lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

Preparing with Prayer



These are pictures of just a few of hundreds precious kids at the Cadereyta. The other photo is of families at the Cadereyta waiting in line for food that a group prepared for them. This coming weekend I have the opportunity to go with a medical team to serve the Lord by treating people at the Cadereyta. I have no way of knowing what to expect however they will attempt to see and treat as many people as possible and there are maybe 3-5 hundred who live in this area.
My family of eight would go on vacation, and my mother was a preparer. She prepared for everything. Packed the clothes, the food, the linens, the salt and pepper. She even planned for car sickness. One thing I learned from my mom was that big trips go better the better you plan for it.. Well, this weekend, I think will be a big trip. So I've decided to start now in prayer preparation. Would you join me in praying for the big trip. Here's how:
Pray that those doctors who are coming would hear what God wants them to bring so that just the right medicine and equipment would be available.
Pray for the Spiritual Battle that is being waged in some of these folks as there is all kinds of things Satan has people involved in.
Pray for hope that we all can have in Jesus and that everyone who is healed will see God the great Physician.
Pray for all of our hearts on the team going out so that we would be unified and all that we'd do would praise God.
Pray for God to work in mighty ways- healing and working in the hearts of all who are there.
Thank you. I can't wait to tell you what happens.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

I love your blog Cathy! Yesterday was an amazing day- I can't wait to read what you post about our time at the Rio!
Blessings,
Katie