lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

He will quiet you in His Love.......

Zephaniah 3:14-17
"The Lord you God is with you, he is mighty to save. Hi will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."

The last week I have been visiting my parents. We've had many talks about old times and many times have discussed what type of a child I was. Well, lets just say I'm thankful their memory isn't able to remember it all. It's interesting how I can be 41 and very much an adult and yet still and always will be their child. I was reading this morning how God is my Father. I often have no problem of seeing Jesus as my friend, or Savior. But I often think I'm an adult what do I need a Daddy for. I really need to let God love me as His child. I need to turn to him first. I recently and have done so many times, relied on my husband to take away my pain, to know what I'm thinking or react like I think he shoulc. I often look to my husband or friends to fill a place only Jesus, and my Father God can fill. Do you believe God is mighty to save. Do you believe He will take great delight in you. That he can quiet you with his Love. And just like a father rocking his child, He rejoiced over you with singing. I am trusting my heavenly Daddy to quiet me with his love. Will you?

No hay comentarios: