sábado, 11 de abril de 2009

"Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

I Thessialonians 5:17
God is so good. I experienced something this week that I never had before. Many people tell me you know you are fluent in another language when you automatically think in that language or when you dream in that language. Well, I don't know if this totally connects but as I was flying to see my parents last week, I found myself automatically praising the Lord in my head. I don't know if I was just in awe of how great and huge our earth is, or how beautiful the sun and clouds are. Or maybe I was nervous in a subconscious kind of way. Anyway, as I was enjoying the view, words of praise were just flowing through my head. Joy was radiating in my heart. As we flew higher so seemed my spirit was flying high as well. Now that I'm back on the ground I find myself praying for flowing praise to continue to come to mind all throughout the day. Praise the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever.

No hay comentarios: