viernes, 27 de marzo de 2009

I'm tired of being people I'm not....

Yesterday God called me to pray. So I remembered Beth Moore in a video I saw Monday where God told her to get prostate on the ground. So I did, them I thought I think I remember so and so praying through Psalms and so I did. Then I thought God I'm sure I'm missing out on opportunities you have for me to serve you outside and I left. Wow, I missed it. I forgot to acknowledge He was and is with me. I forgot to ask Him what He wanted me to do. I didn't speak to Him, I mean really, speak to Him. Like "ok, I know you called me here, now what. Teach me. Show me how big you are so I can give you the glory you deserve....etc....etc." I spend so much of my time seeing others and thinking I want that but don't really go to the One who can give it too me. God is calling me to prayer and I say "Hold on I'm too busy serving" I think He's thinking" How in the world do you know what I want you to do when you haven't even spoken to me yet?" I've got to go....pray......

No hay comentarios: