martes, 3 de marzo de 2009

an healing experience......

I have tried three times to write this, our computer turns off randomly and its not the cord. I think someone doesn't want me writing this one.....can you pray that God will heal computers????
Ok I must start by telling you last summer during a basketball game with group members I stubbed my middle finger that didn't seem to ever recover. My middle joint ached especially in the mornings. In the fall as the weather got cooler I found in both hands my joints were achy, stiff, especially in the morning. The pain and stiffness came and went. I usually knew it was going to rain before it looked that way. However my joints weren't noticeably swollen or red. My conclusion was that I might be having early signs of arthritis. My Aunt had it something awful which included her hands being severely deformed. In just the short 8 months I had begun to think I needed to change how I opened jars (as I felt it every time) and just do things to protect my joints.
Well, now to yesterday. I got up early not feeling like a ball of fire but I had an appointment to take 3 ladies to get labs done. I didn't really have to go as the cost was small and perhaps I could trust them not to spend that money on other things. Instead I felt the Lord leading me to go. The appointments were uneventful. However the stop on the way home was anything but. We stopped at a taco stand on the way home. The ladies had to fast for their blood draws so it seemed fitting to eat on the way home. We had stopped at this spot before. The owner and cook is a Christian, funny and very nice. The last time we were there he teased me about if I wanted dog or donkey to eat. This time he was more serious. As I ate he stared at me, in a caring way. However his eyes looked deep and compassionate. I asked him " How are you? Como esta?" Quickly he asked how I was? How's your hands he said? I thought it was odd for him to ask. So I asked why? He responded that God told him to pray for my hands. Damelos. "Give them to me." He asks and prays for healing for my hands. Now it has been hot during the days here but cold in the morning. As he prayed I felt such warmth on my hands. This morning I felt no stiffness or discomfort that I have felt for atleast 6 months now. As I left I thanked him for the food for my body and soul. God touched me yesterday. He healed me I believe. I have been praying for the gift of healing and yesterday I recieved the gift of healing for me hands. I don't know if God would chose me to be used to heal others. Praise God for His healing touch.

2 comentarios:

Miss Katie dijo...

praise the Lord! He is so good!

the ewings dijo...

Praise the Lord, our Great physician