viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

New Things.......

My life is full of new things these days. Almost not a day goes by without experiencing something new. Meeting someone new, learning a new word, going somewhere new, eating something new, learning a new cultural thing, or seeing a new face to these great mountains. Tomorrow I'm going to do another new thing. Tomorrow I will go to the MARCO stands for Museum of Arte Contemporary. I'm interested in art but don't know much about it. Edit is a fun girl here on our property. She is the artsy type and God has allowed me to get to know her a bit. Anyway, I will spend the morning with her learning about art and prayerfully developing a friendship in which God will allow me to be a part of her life and share Him with her. She has known Him in her past however since her mom died she admittedly built up walls. Join me in praying she will be open as He draws her back to himself. Amen.

No hay comentarios: