sábado, 4 de octubre de 2008

Today I went to serve at Meme's Rio






Three new teen girls went with me, Jessica, Perla and Sandy. They were great helpers. They cooked, invited the people and Jessica even preached. She shared some of her favorite verses sharing the importance of reading the Bible and praying to the Lord. She said so many people say the don't hear God's voice. She said you want to her God talk open the Bible and pray that He will speak to you and He will. Some people say I don't know how to pray. She shared with the people that it is as easy as talking to your friends. Jessica is 17 years old and has such grace. Her faith was easy to see. Perla and Sandy seemed so confident as well. Jumping in to cook and talking with the people as we invited others to come eat and share in God's word. I am so blessed to see these three learn from Meme and Meme and I learned from these three.
Tonight I will return to the Rio to watch an evangelical movie hosted by our church Nuevo Pacto. I'll write more about that, I'm sure.

No hay comentarios: