domingo, 11 de mayo de 2008

Mother's Day in the Rio.....






Saturday was Mother's day here in Mexico. I spent a good part of the day at the Rio helping Meme. Five teen girls went with me, Marilin,Claudia, Perla, Edith, and Olga. We helped prepare food, we gave out brand new clothes, served lunch and dessert. I had the opportunity to share with the kids and then teacher them how to make paper flowers for their moms. Meme spoke on being a Proverbs 31 women. I sat next to one women who lives at the Rio by herself. She has 8 children however only her daughter in law visits her with her four granddaughters. Julia and her granddaughters are pictured above. God is so good in giving me so much joy in being a part of this ministry. I babysat for a ministry couple who has six children ages 8 months to 8 years old the night before . Needless to say I didn't get much sleep. The night before the teens asked to come with me. A definite example that God doesn't ask you to do more than you are able and He always gives you the ways or strength to do it. They were a godsend. Meme has blessed so many by being obedient to way God has asked her to do.

No hay comentarios: