viernes, 9 de mayo de 2008

God has given me the opportunity to try my Spanish in public.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day here. I will give a short message on Col.3:20 for the 80 or so kids at the Rio. Would you pray with me that God will allow my Spanish to be understood? I'm excited to try out my Spanish in a public forum. Talking to the kids is helpful as they seem to understand my developing Spanish however mothers will be there too. Pray that I am obedient and leave the results to God.
It's hard for us to concentrate much sense yesterday. A great friend of ours from Pleasant View Church is fighting for his life in the hospital. Please pray for Phil, Gwen, their children Phil Jr. Scott and Joann and the rest of his family. Thank you. Its so reassuring to know you are praying with us. Thank you for your support.

No hay comentarios: