martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Don't know it til you try it.....

Today our boys went to a ropes course. On element was a high climb and walk across a wire. Today some did it and others were wanting to try. It got me thinking as we approach summer and Greg and I both will be attempting new things. For me I will be trying to pull together 2 quinceaneras for 2 girls from Manantial de Amor. For Greg it will be planning project and leading groups on a regular basis to three locations for 8 weeks. Just as I saw today how different kids handled the pressure, I am reminded of how differently Greg and I handle pressure. I process out loud and he is an inward thinker. We rest assured that anything God calls us to, he will also give us what we need to accomplish it. 2 Peter 1:3 "His divine power gives us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." Would you pray for us and we are depending on him to give us what we need and trying to step out in faith this summer in new ways?

No hay comentarios: