martes, 22 de enero de 2008

Connecting with Cookies

This past Sunday a few of us staff women made chocolate chip cookies with some of the teen girls. Claudia (second from the right) and Melina (to my right) had never made chocolate chip cookies before. These girls are in the Esther house on campus. We had a good time making and eating cookies. Singing, talking about favorites and just plain hanging out. The Esther House is having a change in parents as Bill and Heather Merrill will be leaving to return to the states due to medical reasons. I have wanted to spend more time with these girls and God has allowed it to be now. I have began a friendship with Melina who asked to call me her Tia (Aunt). The girls will have new parents coming the middle of February. They are Antonio and Maru (parents of Antonio Garcia, a staff man already on B2B staff). I will tell you more later.

No hay comentarios: