jueves, 3 de enero de 2008

Baby its cold outside.....

I've heared its cold in the Mid West. People have been telling us of below zero weather. Well its not that cold here but heat is of the importance. We are limited to when and how long we can run our heaters. Surely not all night and sometimes (like last night I think,) if we all have them on then the electricity goes out and no one can have heat. I have gone to bed with sweats on, a hat and even my slippers on my feet. It sure makes getting up difficult. We live on the second floor and if I remember correctly from elementary science, hot air rises. I think by most Mexican standards our house is warm. Most houses are made of cement and keep the cold inside. Many say they see their breath on a daily bases. Last night I woke up shivering and couldn't help but pray for my friends whose houses are not as warm. Would you join me in praying for them as winter weather has just begun. All of you experiencing below zero wind chills, I'm reminded that we should remember to Praise God for our warm houses, cars and places to work.

No hay comentarios: