lunes, 18 de abril de 2011

Prepared to learn.......

Last week I prepared a lesson on Palm Sunday for about 11 kids at Villa Juarez. The day I was suppose to go I developed a weird ear ache and dizziness and couldn't drive. aSo it appeared to me the palm branches that I had drawn on construction paper and the Spanish story that I practiced was to be for not... until today. Now I know Palm Sunday is over but I happened to be walking outside with about 30 minutes before my boys were due home for lunch. Two cute staff daughters were playing outside. In Spanish they told me that they were making a concrete cake for me for my birthday. (By the way its not until Oct.) As I waited for my cake, God placed the idea in my mind to share my Palm Sunday class with them. When I told them about it they were so happy. So I ran and got my supplies. We screamed, Hosanna, Hosanna, Bendito el rey de Israel. Which means Hosanna, Hosanna, Blessed be the King of Israel. They were so eager to learn at the drop of a hat. It got me thinking. So many times God has lessons like this for me during my day. But how open am I to learn. Am I open and eager to learn as these two girls? I pray I am.

No hay comentarios: