miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

Celebrating 4 Years with Back2Back Ministries.


Last Monday we, as a family, celebrated 4 years with Back2Back Ministries. We have been blessed. I think how we came here to Monterrey thinking we were offering up so much to God and thinking we have come to serve Him through caring for the children here in Monterrey. When I look back I realized that He moved us here to draw us closer to Him, to change us and mold us. He has worked through us these past years however what He has done in us seems so much more than we ever offered. God is good, always is. These past four years have been great fun and full of hardships, full of playing and working, laughing and crying, praying and praying and praying. God is good. When I look back at this blog I'm reminded at how GREAT and BIG our God is. It has nothing to do with us. He could do this all on our own. But He doesn't. He chooses to use you and I in His plan to bring people into His big loving arms. I'm grateful for these four years and look forward to see what else God has in store.

No hay comentarios: