martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

a humbling celebration.....a



Greg, the boys and I were invited to dinner with Edgar, Cony and the girls at the Manantial de Amor children's home. They wanted to thank us for all we have done working with them over the years. As we sat there as they shared their thanks with us, I was so very humbled. It is us that should be thanking them. They are the ones who care for these kids and teens 24/7. They are the ones that the Lord uses in changing the hearts of these kids, and the groups that we bring to serve at their homes. It made me realize that I need to be more thankful in my life. I asked Cony how they continued doing what they do. What was it that kept them going through such difficult work and life. She told me "humility". "When I see myself in the light of who God is I am blessed to be a part of this life, of this ministry." Their secret to doing such a great job. Again she answered "humility". Lord, make me humbled and grateful to where you have me now.

1 comentario:

開心有巧克的 dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.