martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

Recently God is showing me all that I have.....


Do you ever find yourself thinking of all you don't have, that you miss what you do have? God is really opening my eyes to what a great husband I have. I know its too early for Father's Day. But my husband is such a great example to me for my faith and for life. God has given us a great sense of humor that allows us to enjoy one another. He is soo good with our boys, playing games, outside or in. Reading stories (and sometimes making it up as it goes along to see if they will know the difference). He is good with the kids at the Casa Hogar. He really does a good job greeting new people on our property. He is creative and funny and enjoys good competition. He recently spoke at a church clear across town and a guy contacted him to see if Greg preached regularly somewhere. During the flu quarantine, he came donning a face mask to here him preach. When you talk to him about it he is so humble giving God the glory he so deserves. My husband is great and I'm blessed to have him.

2 comentarios:

Christy McMurry - Reflections dijo...

And he is so blessed to have you. You are showing him so much respect and I know that is a result of him showing you the love you deserve. What a blessing you both are.

Rich Cary dijo...

Wow...what a tribute! You're a great guy Greg, and your wife aint half bad either! ;-)