sábado, 2 de mayo de 2009

"I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made...."Psalm 139:14





These four cuties are Meme's granddaughters, Ashley, Naomi, Linsey and Leeann.
This week Meme welcomed her fifth granddaughter into this world. This is Janet's (her daughter) fourth girl. Because of this flu stuff I have been unable to go see her so you'll have to wait til I get pictures. I promise to post them when I can. Even Meme herself went to the hospital and only had 5 minutes to hold her. Janet and baby are home now but you can imagine the concern to give birth in a low income hospital with the country under a Swine Flu pandemic alert. All seem to be fine. I don't have her name yet because in this culture couples bring a baby home and get to know their personality before deciding on a name for a child. I kind of like the idea however its a bit odd just calling her baby or sweetie. Maybe that is why there are so many girls named Dulce (which means candy or sweet). Since Greg and I only have boys I often tell Janet that one of her girls is mine. When they called to tell me, she asked when I was going to come pick up my daughter. I think next wednesday I'll be allowed to visit. I'll post photos when I do.

No hay comentarios: