viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

Sign Out

About 2 months ago a babysitter asked if he could use our computer to go on facebook after the kids went down. I thought it was nice he asked and said sure. Ever since though there is the upper body of a cartoon man ok really just a figure like a man on the right hand bottom corner of my computer. Occasionally I have conversations that pop up at the weirdest times. I have since come to learn that it is windows instant messenger. As computer savy as I am, I can't get it off so every time I log onto my computer I have to click on that little guy and press sign off. If I forget someone pops in to say hi to Kevin or writes who are you? in spanish. This is like my life sometimes. Here I can have people popping in my life at any hour of the day, I have unexpected things that are asked of me. Recently I've taken to "signing out". I feel it. I know I should be asking God what I need to do, asking him for power, strength, direction, love, whatever. He can and does provide. I just need to ask. " You do not have because you do not ask..." I believe its a verse in James. Forgive me if I don't remember correctly. Today I'm resolving not to sign out. To take this day by day, moment by moment knowing God will give me all that I need.

No hay comentarios: