miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2008

Trusting in the Lord for the Big and the Little things...

Been hearing lots of things about the economy in the states. Some really scary perdictions of 1 of 3 people will lose their home in 2009. Or the amount of people that will lose their job. I don't know if it will come true. None of us knows the future. It reminds me of my friend Robles. I think that is how you spell her name. She was telling me how someone had encouraged her recently to trust God for everything. Two weeks ago she was unable to go to work because she didn't have 30 pesos for the bus (about $3.00). Her husband is not currently working and they are without. They rely on her to work. When day on the way to work, she prayed for the money to come and go for the next week. She got off the bus and found 20 pesos in the street. As she walked to our gate, she found another 10 pesos. 30 pesos in total, exactly what she prayed for. God was, is and will provide for us. He will show us where to go, what to do, what to say. He knows our going out and our coming in. He knows it all, we just need to trust.

2 comentarios:

Rich Cary dijo...

Loved your post Cath, and found it very encouraging. For the first time in my life I am without work and have no idea what I'm going to do. Every time you open the paper or watch TV right now it is just bad news about a tight job market and failing economy. Thanks for the reminder in where to put our trust each day! Rich

Emily dijo...

hi cathy! i just started a blog of my own... i don't really know what i'm ever going to write about, but i wanted to let you know :) i am always so encouraged by reading the stories that you share on here. can't wait to see you soon!