jueves, 21 de agosto de 2008

God is so good.......

I have so many photos in my mind from yesterday. I could share how Naomi ( a four year old) was enjoying her taco lunch during recess on her third day of school. She is one of many kids at the Rio who get to attend school because so many have followed God leading to give money to make this happen.
Or maybe the crowded hospital of so many hurting people waiting to hear about their loved ones. We went because Lee Ann (Meme's granddaughter) was really sick and they didn't know what to do to help her.
Or when my heart sank as I saw hurting people trying to search for other things to fulfill them. The prostitute walking the street. Or the drunk man who had his truck door wide open as he passed out in the front seat.
Or how God cured my nauseating feeling headache that I had before finding out I needed to take Meme to the hospital. What seemed so debilitating one minute that was taking me home early from a date with my husband vanished as my prayer warrior husband prayed for me all night.
I am aware of God's work that He is doing here and the evil presence of how Satan plays with people's mind. I am rest assured that Christ has the victory but realize that we as Christian can't just stand and watch. We must be praying. Praying for our loved ones who are fighting. Praying for the sickness in this world. Praying for protection for the ways of Satan who lies awaiting like a wolf to lead us away from God. Praying in and for our weakness. Praying that others can see Jesus in and through our lives. I am a little tired as I am a long time from my middle of the night college days. I pray I made sense. Praise God and pray, pray, pray.....

2 comentarios:

Angie dijo...

Cathy

Very powerful. I am reminded of the scripture that talks about 1 can put a thousand to flight and 2 can put 10,00 to flight. We are agreeing with you and fighting with you in the spirit. Take your authority of who you are in Christ and who Christ is in you!

Angie

cath dijo...

Thanks Angie,
I'm convinced prayer is how we get through (....well not just get through but live the way Jesus would have us) so many days. So appreciate your encouragement.
Cath