lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

The gift of sharing lives together.....





One of my jobs is to debrief a group. I have the opportunity to welcome a group from the US, tell them the rules, their schedule, etc. Then every night we sit and reflect on what God had done in and through them. This last week I worked with a group from Virginia. They bring with them something different than every other group that comes. They have a program with clowning, story telling, puppets and share the gospel. It was a joy to debrief this group at night. I don't get to go with these groups very often but after I debrief them I feel like I was there. This part of my role here allows me to share lives with these group members. I am grateful for this opportunity. Its a reminder to me how God gives us opportunities to share lives with others all the time. Sometimes though we really need to make an effort to do so. Sometimes it means turning off the tv and going to a neighbors house to see how they are. Sometimes its calling someone that I've been praying for. Sometimes its getting out of a sad mood I'm in or pitty party that I have and investing in another's live. I'm attaching some photos of when this group shared with our own staff kids. They not only shared their program but they also taught our kids a skit and face painted them. They shared their lives with us. Our kids what soon forget their mesage of Christ's salvation and their kind and giving hearts.

No hay comentarios: