viernes, 18 de abril de 2008

Praying for rain.......

We are praying for rain and ask you do the same. A new casa hogar that we've been working with for a few months now has no water. Their well went dry almost a month ago. They have about 40-50 kids and in desperate need of our prayers. e have had little to no rain since before the first of the year. They have tried digging a new well and after 80 meters (roughly over 240 feet) there is no water.
As I was praying yesterday the Lord put Isaiah 41:17-20 on my heart. I believe it is a promise to Imperio de Amor. He will provide and His name will be glorified because of it.
"The poor and needy search for water but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them, I, the God of Israel, will not forsaken them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the deserts into pools of water and the parched ground into springs. I will put into the desert the cedars and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive. I will set pines in the wastelands, the fir and the cypress together, so that people will see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it."
Will you join us as we cry out to Him to fulfill His promise soon?

No hay comentarios: