miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2008

They are home....

Thank you for praying. God worked in great ways in and through this group that went to Sabinas with Greg. Its so fun to me to hear the stories of how God works in people. I have had the great opportunity to debrief the group at night when they are on campus. Since they have been gone it only has been for two nights. Its great to hear what these young women were wondering about or concerned about are the same things that God had planned to teach each of these women in the group. I have the fun job of listening to how God is doing these great things. I have had this opportunity with other groups too. God has a plan to work in every person's life when they come here. Sometimes on the first night He gives me a glimpse of what area He might touch on in their lives. I could never be a good God detective though. I find myself thinking 'I bet today He shows them this' and often its something totally different. Praise God I can't figure Him out. I will give Greg sometime to relax and then I'm sure he will share with you.

No hay comentarios: