miércoles, 5 de marzo de 2008

Thanks for covering us in prayer even when we don't specifically ask......

Greg spoke on Sunday at Pastor Jose Angel's church . This is he and I standing out front of his church last summer. I was recovering from being sick and was unable to go. However Greg went with two friends of ours, Kelly and Gabriel. Gabriel translated for Greg. Kelly said it was the best sermon she had heard him give and really made her think. It was challenging to him as he didn't know the people and sometimes in translation it can loose something. Gabriel and Greg were well in sink and the Holy Spirit really spoke through my husband. I learned to pray more and talk (aka. give advise) less. A lesson I know I need to learn always. It helped me to see once again my actions don't reflect the faith I'd like to have. We have been slow sending out prayer letters however I am thankful the Lord places on people's hearts to pray for us. I know God is using what we have to offer and teaching us tons in the process. Please continue to pray for wisdom, discernment, patience as we are taking on more responsibilities with groups, Manatial de Amor children's home, and the Rio.
Please pray for
-one women that we know well perhaps battling drugs and definitely showing signs of having little responsibility for her family.
-B2B ministry as we grow in numbers ~ 80 on campus with increasing teens coming.
-wisdom in speaking the truth in love
-working out conflicts in relationships with ourselves and others
- balancing family, work and relationship with God as our priority
Thank you

1 comentario:

the ewings dijo...

Absolutely praying for him. Would love to hear Greg's sermon, but I know - no tape system! :( Maybe in person sometime. -Chris