sábado, 23 de junio de 2007

Tomorrow is a first for me......

I could use more prayers. First of all thank you for your prayers as God has carried us and continues to carry us through a flu like bug. Interns, Group members and staff alike. It can be so difficult to switch people around. God is good. This week we have 120 people here. Four groups and we are excited.
Tomorrow is a first for me. I am the head staff, leading an outreach to the Rio tomorrow after church. I will have two teens, Cesar and Junior, with me. They are great guys and will be of great help to me. Please pray that God will do great things and that I would get out of the way. I am proclaiming Ephesians 3:20 " Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."
Thank you. I love knowing we have friends that will pray. Sorry I didn't give you much notice. I'll try and do better next time.
Cathy

1 comentario:

Kyle G. dijo...

We'll see you in 2 weeks!