martes, 19 de junio de 2007

Happy Father's Day and Happy Belated Anniversary

My Dad is the best. Just recently I received an email from my father. He was thanking me for a gift I gave him 7 years ago. Wow, I was thankful God put it on my heart one Christmas to write out memories that I had with my Dad. These events include memories of sitting on my Dad's lap in church, seeing him at my sports events as I was growing up along with other special times with Dad. He continued on telling me how proud he is of me. That is a gift that means so much to me. My Dad is one of character and genuineness. He gives a compliment when he means it. As a daughter nothing means more to me than making him proud. I'm thankful for giving me a father who was there. Who with five other children could have checked out after working all day. My dad gave of himself which told me that He cared and loved me. I am who I am today in part because of my dad's investment in my life. I thank God for my dad. Thanks Dad. I can't just give my Dad all the credit. My parents have been great examples of how God can use a wife and husband in training children in the way they should go. My parents just celebrated their anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad.

No hay comentarios: