sábado, 25 de julio de 2009

Last week, glory strength and prayers to learn more about God and who He is..


Recently God has shown Himself to me. I have been faced with my unbelief and lies that I have listened to all my life. If I'm true to myself, I'm tired and would like to grab on to things that I deserve and coast through this last week. But I know God is calling me deeper. To obey when I feel I just can't. To continue on when no one would argue if I didn't. God wants more and so do I. Pray for all of us. Pray for us to go beyond ourselves. Thank you Lord.
We raise our hands a little higher
We lift our voices even louder
You are Holy
You draw us in a little closer
So we bow down a little lower
You are Holy

From a song written by our worship leader this summer, Craig Aven.

No hay comentarios: