martes, 20 de enero de 2009

Power of Prayer......

It seems like since the beginning of the year, the Lord is placing on the hearts of many of the staff to take more time out for prayer. Some of us have taken to praying together for a revival, praying to see God working in and among us, praying to be used in whatever way He chooses. I began praying to God that I wanted to see Him on Sunday and Monday afternoon I had the opportunity to talk with one of our teens. She was sharing from her difficult past, how God had already helped her to change but that she wasn't sure if she had Jesus in her life because of walls she had built. I pray for her that God will continue the work He has begun in her. I pray for her faith to grow in Him and that she can trust others again. First the Lord then others as well. I am grateful for how He answers prayers. I am expecting to see more. I continue to pray that God will show himself to me. I can't wait to see what He shows me tomorrow.

No hay comentarios: