jueves, 29 de enero de 2009

Domingos a Douglas






God has laid it on the hearts of Jim and Betty to lead church at Casa Hogar Douglas. The asked Greg to preach and the boys and I went along. Mark and Luke and I helped with the toddlers while Greg preached to the 9year olds to the 15 year olds and Betty taught 5-8 year olds. We began worshipping together in their chapel which is at the top of a hill. We went early to sweep it out and clean. It hadn't been used for a while. It was a great morning to worship with these kids. There are about 75 kids at Douglas and few workers. They are lacking spiritual input. Both the kids and the workers just seemed tired. I believe God used the vision of Jim and Betty to give them Hope. Not sure how that will work, if we will continue to have church there on Sundays or for how long. I am thankful for how God continues to use Greg and how he is using his gifts and is given such joy in return.

1 comentario:

Rich Cary dijo...

Greg, Sure wish I could have been there to hear you preach. I'm so proud of the work you are doing in Mexico, and am certain the Holy Spirit spoke through you and used you for God's glory! Miss you buddy! Rich C.