domingo, 8 de julio de 2007

Partnering in Ministry......

Community Fellowship from Lawerenceberg, IN is here this week. It is great to have a church that we know ministering with us. The first night we hosted Casa Hogar Manantial de Amor for a pool party and a cookout. Here is Kyle Greenwood (Greg's college buddy) and some guys from his youth group getting schooled in futbol by some boys from the children's home.
Today we went to Meme's Rio. This is the first time Greg and I got to lead a group together. God did some amazing things as we had a wonderful testimony time, the opportunity to hear about some medical needs and pray for a girl, Ruby with an open sore on her head and a women who was struggling with not wanting to live. Please pray along with us for both of these people. We believe in a BIG God and expect him to move in a BIG way. Meme is a missionary in her own neighborhood. She ministers to the people there and every group that we bring there. Praise God for the blessings He gives us when we take the time to be obedient.
Another photo, I add this one as I am sure its team USA returning after being scored upon.

2 comentarios:

Dad H dijo...

Well, I finally learned how to log into this thing. I really appreciate your listings and turn in fairly frequently for an update.

I have to report a problem though. Learning to navigate the site has been (and continues to be)a challenge. And, I have messed something up I don't know how to undo. Great, huh?

While learning my way around, I inadvertently clicked the "Blog Flagged" button. I don't think that is a good thing. I tried to figure out how to undo it and even to write someone about it but doubt I'll be successful.

I hope you know how to fix it. I promise I'll be more careful.

Dad H

Kyle G. dijo...

Niiiiicccccceeeee.