jueves, 19 de julio de 2007

More prayers needed.....

Ruby, the girl who has an infection on her head has seen a doctor but needs more medicine. Please pray for discernment on my part. I find myself giving 10 here or $20 there and before I know it our budget is out of wack. Pray that I pray for God leading in our giving and finances instead of doing things myself.
Please pray for Bartolli, a women who is pregnant with baby number 5 and due any day. There seems to be so many new babies. Normally such a happy occasion, but with these women its another mouth they can't feed.
Tomorrow I am taking 2-3 interns to the Cadereyta, my first time without Kelly. Please pray that we will follow the Lord's leading in sharing and spending time with these women.
Thank you for your prayer support. We feel it.
Cathy

No hay comentarios: