martes, 3 de enero de 2012

this video reflects my New Years thoughts.....



below is translation of the song.
Yesterday I saw you
it was clearer than the moon
in me doubts did not stay
it was a clear appearance
my heart jumped when I saw you
yesterday I saw you
after looking you for so much
before the sun goes out and
to ask you to leave me
to see your face in prayer

(clause)yesterday I saw you
I saw you in street children
without a place to sleep
I saw you in its widespread hands
asking for bread to live
I saw you in its eyes so bright
and in his smile titubiante
yesterday I saw you
I saw you in a hospital room
in solitude I saw you crying
I saw you in a troubled face
of a patient desperate without
hope of living tired of so much suffering
yesterday I saw you
yesterday I saw you
You are disguised and you hide from my sight but
yesterday I saw you, yesterday I saw you

No hay comentarios: