sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

I can't believe that we are in week 4 and I have not written a thing....

We talk to our groups who come here about taking time out to reflect on what God is teaching us and telling us and doing in and through us, so that we don't just experience and act and move on not allowing God to really change us. Lately I've lacked the reflecting time. I'm not trying to get out of work however I feel I need to work on reflecting and less of doing. In the American culture it seems lazy, or meaningless to spend the day sleeping or reflecting, praying and listening. But really it is where I need to be. I'm praying for God to prioritize my day. I want to play with my boys, talk about deep spiritual things with my sister and niece who are here. I want to be still and know that He is God. Not me. I need him to quiet me with his love. Zephania 3:17. Can you relate to a day full of your to do list. Pressure that seems like it will overwhelm you. Or are you resting, giving Him your burdens. If He can make water come from a rock for thirsty Israelites, He is big enough to give you what you need. Thank you Jesus.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.
Anónimo dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.